Verbruggen took preventive measures regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19)
As you might already know, in the Netherlands as well as worldwide, strict guidelines from the government are taken to prevent the spread of the Corona virus.
When the virus started spreading across China, we as Verbruggen Palletizing Solutions took preventive measures to secure your continuity.
- Our production department remains open and continues producing our palletizing machines.
- The needed stock to build your palletizer is guaranteed.
- Customer Service is available by our remote support software and via the usual contact options.
- This is to minimize delays as much as possible and on-site visits.
- Our Sales department remains available. In case visiting is a risk, we use online tools to continue providing the best palletizing solutions for you and your product.
Verbruggen Palletizing Solutions has taken hygienic precautions to protect our customers and employees in work surroundings. Furthermore, it can happen that phone calls are redirected because our colleagues are no longer in the same working environment.
We are closely monitoring all the recommendations provided by the government and RIVM (Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment), and we will update you if there are any changes.