Verbruggen Emmeloord B.V, part of the Verbruggen Group, is an innovative machine builder that takes care of its logistics customers internationally. Our specialty is in the field of stacking bags, boxes and crates. No product is too difficult to stack for our Verbruggen Palletizers!
Our Marketing department is looking for an enthusiastic:
Online Marketing Specialist
Are you passionate about Digital Marketing and want to take you career to the next level? Are you sparkling with creative ideas? Make them come alive! Inspire us both commercially and digitally and give yourself growth and development.
Take your career to the next level in a multicultural and international fast-growing company.
The tasks to be performed are together a critical factor for the smooth running of the Marketing department and for achieving its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- The Online Marketing Specialist is mainly responsible for planning, activating & optimizing Verbruggen Palletizing Solution digital campaigns.
- Understand our target audience and identify platforms that will help us reach our goals.
- Develop new campaigns and optimize existing campaigns, as well as customer journeys.
- Activate campaigns on-time and within budget, considering different tracking and optimization options.
- Come up with new ideas for content strategy and/or events to engage and increase our Verbruggen Ambassadors.
- Play an important role towards our business growth, but also build trusting relationships among our internal and external stakeholders.
Requirements of the position:
- Bachelor’s Degree, in advertising, marketing, and/or communications.
- Understanding of a marketing funnel and how to align different strategies with Customer journeys.
- Support with Digital Media planning, management and optimization.
- Provide analytical insight Digital Media & campaigns using Google Analytics, CRM, Google AdWords, etc.
- Has an understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Identify trends, insights and opportunities for improving campaign performances/ROI.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing).
- Analyze, review and implement changes to our website to maximize organic traffic.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and implement ways of improving content and process.
- Support in the planning and execution of trades shows and other event.
- Work experience of Digital Marketing (B2B) and Content Management (Copywriting/Content Editing) is a plus.
- Initiative, curiosity, creativity, drive and the desire to learn and improve results.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a strong commitment to excellent customer service.
- Good communication skills, energetic, flexible and team player.
- Salary that matches your experience and responsibility in the company.
- Full time job in an international, ambitious and fast-growing team.
- Pleasant and multicultural environment with fun activities during the year.
- Exciting projects and opportunity to travel abroad.
- High level of independence and the opportunity to build a successful career.
Do you have commercial vision and digital mindset? Apply via the orange action button below or email your CV with short motivation to email@example.com. This position applies to our head office in Emmeloord (NL). For questions about this vacancy, please contact Flory Huaccán, Marketing Coordinator.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Share on Social Media